Monday, June 6, 2011

SO BIZZZY !!


SO BUSY RECENTLY

COLLEGE, WORK, ASSIGNMENT

LOL

When I was in secondary school,
My daily routine just...

Sleep at school,
back home and take a nap,
go tuition,
back home and sleep at night.
So "Meaningful" isn't it??

POINT : I SELF STUDY AT MIDNIGHT!!

Cant believe it? Muhahaha...

Since I don't like to listen to teacher,
so i take notes and study myself. ;)

So U guys don't blame me if i always sleep in classes,
It's my habit, a BAD habit. LOL

To be a PR is ain't that easy,
Not to mention, a class rep of PR group.

PR =/= Public Relation
PR = Power Rangers !!

xD

Enjoying Single Life now,
Although loneliness will come to me sometimes
But not a big deal,
I can stand it.
HAHA...

Secondary school friends,
all so busy huh,
some of them further their studies
some of them have started to work

GG group members,
Lagi busy!!!!!!
Sien loh...

I MISS them.
I'm looking forward to have a gathering with them.

:S

Hope there's a chance??
HMMMMMM...









No comments:

Post a Comment